How to manage new user ID when downloading attendance logs if the user ID does not exist in Ingress/TCMSv3
By configuring this option, the management can automatically create a new user ID that does not exist in the user tab when downloading the attendance logs. It eases the management to keep track of the new user downloaded from the device.
(Example shown for Ingress but applicable for TCMSv3 as well)
Download Attendance (Manual)
1. Go to Attendance tab > Attendance Sheet > click Download
2. Select a device > Tick Create user if a user does not exist in Ingress > Ok
Download Logs (Automatic – Auto-create new user ID only available in the latest Ingress version v126.96.36.199 / TCMSv3 v188.8.131.52 and above )
1. Go to System Setting > System Parameter Settings > Server > configure the auto-download logs either opt for “Server Download Audit Data Interval or Specify 2 daily download timer. You may also refer to the link provided for further details in regards to auto-downloading the attendance logs given below.
The system will only create the user ID in the software. Thus, you need to manually download the users’ details via the software.
1) Go to the User > click Download user > click on your preferred device
2) Choose the newly created user ID > tick your preferred data to be download > configure the issuance date: 1/1/2020 > select the Group Duty Roster > click Download
Go to Attendance Sheet > click Generate > select the user ID and date range > Ok
Note: If some of the screenshots or steps viewed here are different from the ones in the current system, this is due to our continuous effort to improve our system from time to time. Please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will update it as soon as possible.