How to Import Public Holiday in TimeTec TA
Public holidays in Malaysia are regulated at federal and state levels, mainly based on a list of federal holidays observed nationwide and a few other holidays observed by each state and federal territory. Here, we provide a quick guide to add Public Holiday in TimeTec TA and Leave.
A. Import from System
1. Go to Company > Organization Structure.
- This step is to ensure that you have set your Organization Structure and assign users under each department / branch since each state has different Public Holidays.
2. The setup for Public Holiday for both TA and Leave is the same except for the initial part. For the initial part, you may follow the below step; other steps are the same.
i. TimeTec TA (Go to Schedule > Holiday).
ii. TimeTec Leave (Leave Settings > Holiday).
3. Click Import Holiday.
4. Select Country > Year > Public Holiday > Organization Structure > Submit.
5. For a confirmation that Holiday has been imported, Select organization structure > Submit.
B. Manually Add into System
1. Select Organization Structure > Submit > Click on selected dates.
2. Insert Holiday Name > Submit.
3. Green box will appear after the submission.
i. Blue Box - Holiday Import from the system.
ii. Green Box - Holiday manually added into the system.
Note: If some of the screenshots or steps viewed here are different from the ones in the current system, this is due to our continuous effort to improve our system from time to time. Please notify us at email@example.com, we will update it as soon as possible.
How To Add New User to TimeTec TA (Geofence User)
Introduction Time attendance, scheduling management & work from home are effective solutions for the modern workforce. The TimeTec TA automates your time data collection process and seamlessly integrates it with biometrics identification devices. ...
How to Import Leave in TimeTec TA
Introduction Every organization has its own set of leaves that employees are entitled to. Leave types such as Annual Leave, Sick Leave, Maternity Leave, Paternity Leave, Bereavement, etc. This section will show you how to import and update user leave ...
How to Import Overtime in TimeTec TA
Introduction TimeTec TA comes with an import OT feature which minimizes the workload of the Admin / Human Resources from keying in the OT data in the Attendance Sheet manually. This feature accommodates the management with quicker collection of the ...
How to Fix the Customized User Duty Roster Import Errors for TimeTec TA
Introduction Each user has their duty roster, which contains their duty on the specific dates. Choose weekly, bi-weekly, or yearly calendar views and click at the table column to edit the Schedule or add Leave or Holiday. Sometimes, when importing ...
Download Transaction Logs from FingerTec Terminal and Import to TimeTec TA
Introduction Need a hand with the connection issue on the FingerTec terminal? Need to generate the attendance data urgently from TimeTec TA even during offline? Worry not, follow the simple steps below to solve these problems. These tips are handy ...