TimeTec TA comes with an import OT feature which minimizes the workload of the Admin / Human Resources from keying in the OT data in the Attendance Sheet manually. This feature accommodates the management with quicker collection of the OT data and tabulates all data in our xlsx file.
This feature is mainly used for new subscribers if they wish to keep the OT data in the TimeTec TA that was backdated for payroll purposes.
1. Go to ATTENDANCE > Attendance.
2. Go to Manage > Import Overtime.
3. Then, download .xlsx sample template to fill in the overtime details.
4. Here in the below is the sample file of the downloaded .xlsx format.
1. Please ensure the OT hour format used in this file is the SAME as you have set in the System Settings: (hh:mm or hh.hh)
2. Information in the “Name” column will NOT be saved in the system as it is used for reference only.
Date = Overtime on particular date
Overtime = Total Overtime of particular date
Shift = Users Shift No (if the user is not assign to any multiple shift, keep remain as Shift No 1)
5. Once you have completed filling in the .xlsx file, the next step to carry out is to upload the file onto the TimeTec TA system. On the same Attendance page, go to Manage > Import Overtime. Browse the file and click ‘Next’ to proceed.
6. After the file has been completely processed, you will be able to preview the overtime details. Click “Import” to proceed.
7. Next, the system will pop out a message as shown below to inform you that the process has now been completed.
8. You may check the imported overtime value which will be displayed in bold on the Attendance Sheet.
Note: If some of the screenshots or steps viewed here are different from the ones in the current system, this is due to our continuous effort to improve our system from time to time. Please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will update it as soon as possible.
How To Add New User to TimeTec TA (Geofence User)
Introduction Time attendance, scheduling management & work from home are effective solutions for the modern workforce. The TimeTec TA automates your time data collection process and seamlessly integrates it with biometrics identification devices. ...
Effective Overtime Approval with TimeTec TA
This post was originally published in March 2017 and was updated in October 2018. Note: In August 2018, we enhanced Overtime approval by adding an 'Attachment' function for employees to attach relevant documents (in pdf or images) to support their ...
How to Import Leave in TimeTec TA
Introduction Every organization has its own set of leaves that employees are entitled to. Leave types such as Annual Leave, Sick Leave, Maternity Leave, Paternity Leave, Bereavement, etc. This section will show you how to import and update user leave ...
How To Configure ‘Overtime Only After’ Feature in TimeTec TA
Introduction: Overtime Only After is an option that is available on Group Duty Roster whereas it allows the system to treat extra working time as Overtime or OT whenever the predefined value is exceeded. Here we will be discussing on how to configure ...
How to Import Public Holiday in TimeTec TA
Introduction Public holidays in Malaysia are regulated at federal and state levels, mainly based on a list of federal holidays observed nationwide and a few other holidays observed by each state and federal territory. Here, we provide a quick guide ...