In TimeTec Claim, users with Master or Admin roles can add new users into the system. There are two ways to add users: first, by using the Add User (add one user only) and second, Import User using Excel file (add multiple users). This article will provide a step-by-step guide on adding users from single users to multiple users into the system.
A. Add User (add one user only)
1. Go to User > Manage User.
2. Click on Manage > Add User.
3. Fill up all the required information in the General Information and Account Information module > Click Submit.
Remark: (*) symbol is a compulsory part to be filled.
B. Import User (add multiple users using Excel File)
1. Click on Manage > Import User.
2. Download the sample file.
3. Fill up all the details needed in the Excel file > Click Save the file.
4. Repeat step B(1) > Browse File > Select the Saved File > Click Next.
5. Click Next (Users can directly do field matching after importing the file).
6. On the Preview Tab, all the completed data will appear to let us preview all the data before importing them to the system > Click Next.
7. You can select the account activation method on the Account Activation Tab, either using Email Activation / Manual Activation > Click Import.
Email Activation: Account Activation Email will be sent to all new users' email addresses. Users will have to access their email, click Activate Account and set a new password to access TimeTec. Note: The activation emails will be sent to new users only and will not affect the existing users.
Manual Activation: For this option, the system will generate a random password for the first time login, and it applies to new users only, and not inclusive of existing users and will not replace the password of the existing users. The generated file can be downloaded ONLY ONCE. To set a temporary password again, go to User > Manage User > click Edit > and go to User Information section > set new temporary password.
A notification will appear once you have completed the Import User process and the total users added will appear on the Manage User module.
Note: If some of the screenshots or steps viewed here are different from the ones in the current system, this is due to our continuous effort to improve our system from time to time. Please notify us at email@example.com
, we will update it as soon as possible.