The Smart AC1 and Face ID 5 series are the new facial recognition devices with multiple verification mode options such as Fingerprint/Palm/Face/Card/Password. These new devices require connection to the AWDMS before it can be connected to Ingress software. Once the users are registered with Fingerprint/Palm/Face enrollment, these data will automatically synchronize to AWDMS. In some cases, those data are not showing in AWDMS due to the synchronization process is not completed.
This article explains the steps to manually download missing user data in AWDMS from the device.
1. Open TimeTec Cloud AWDMS > Login with your Username and Password > Go to Access Module > Device > Click Device > Tick checkbox to select the Device > Click on View and Get Device Info > Click on Get Personnel Information.
2. Next, Get Personnel Information screen will pop up. Click on Obtain personnel information > Click Start.
3. Once completed, you can continue to click on Obtain palm information and Start. Repeat the same steps for Fingerprint and Face information.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please make sure to start with Obtain Personnel Information before you continue with Palm, Fingerprint and Face information.
4. Then you can see the user data for Face is updated in AWDMS. Once the user data is updated, you can proceed to download those data to Ingress software. So, all the user data will be stored in the Ingress software.
5. Go to Users tab > Download User > Double click on AWDMS > Select User > Select Data > Click Download.
Note: If some of the screenshots or steps viewed here are different from the ones in the current system, this is due to our continuous effort to improve our system from time to time. Please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will update it as soon as possible.