The latest model of Visible Light Facial Recognition device now requires AWDMS as a middle platform to connect between the device and Ingress software. As a result, it is no longer possible to change or sync the device time from the Ingress software. If you need to correct the time and date displayed on the device, you must now apply the changes through the AWDMS software by syncing the time and date from your computer to the device.
1. Go to device tab > tick the device.
2. Click Set Up > Set Device Time Zone
3. Choose your preferred GMT time zone setting.
4. Click Start to sync your preferred GMT to the device.
1. Go to the Attendance tab > tick the device.
2. Click on the device serial number.
3. Choose your preferred GMT time zone settings.
4. Click OK to sync the GMT time zone.
Note: If some of the screenshots or steps viewed here are different from the ones in the current system, this is due to our continuous effort to improve our system from time to time. Please notify us at email@example.com, we will update it as soon as possible.