iNeighbour Activation / Reset Password Email Landed in SPAM/Junk (Temporary solution for Gmail Mobile account)
This article provides Gmail mobile users with a temporary solution for iNeighbour Activation / Reset Password Email that Landed in their SPAM/Junk folder.
For Gmail mobile app users
1. Open Gmail app, then press the 3 line icon
2. Select Spam
3. You will find the email from iNeighbour here. Tap on the email subject to open
4. Next, tap on the 3 dot icon
5. Select “Report not spam”
6. Once you’ve done this, the email will be moved into Inbox
7. Open you Inbox and tap on the email subject to open the email
8. Now, all buttons will be enabled and you can click to proceed with the activation process or to reset password.
Note: If some of the screenshots or steps viewed here are different from the ones in the current system, this is due to our continuous effort to improve our system from time to time. Please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will update it as soon as possible.