3. Upon connecting to the localhost database, you should see on the left panel of the window a list of the Ingress database. Next, click on Tools > Table Diagnostic.
4. Next, select ingress database > Tick Use_Frm, Local and Extended checkbox > Click on Repair.
5. Please wait until the Repair process is completed and Table Diagnostic Information will prompt out. Then, you can click OK to close the windows.
6. Next, tick the Local checkbox and click Optimization. Once completed, it will prompt out Table Diagnostic Information.
7. Once the Repair and Optimization are completed, please run Ingress DB Installer. Complete all the steps Test Connection > Update Connection > Upgrade Database. When you click Upgrade Database, you will not face the ‘’Failed to Upgrade Database error’’ anymore.
Note: If some of the screenshots or steps viewed here are different from the ones in the current system, this is due to our continuous effort to improve our system from time to time. Please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will update it as soon as possible.