Leave balance is essential information for all employees, and some of them are sensitive about their leave balance. However, manual updates will not automatically provide the leave balance for everybody, especially for a company with an intense workforce. Hence, TimeTec Leave provides a faster way to update the leave balance for all the staff using Excel files.
1. Go to User > Manage User.
2. Manage > Import User Balance.
3. Download Excel file (Sample).
4. Fill up all the required details in Excel > Save.
(User ID, Name, Leave Type) : All details must be exactly the same with the system, including the spelling.
ii. Carry Over: If no carry over is available, don’t delete the column but fill it up with ‘’0’’ value for each box in this column.
iii. Balance: Fill up the box with the latest leave balance.
5. Repeat Step 2 > Browse File.
6. Select file > Next.
7. A successful notification will appear once the import is complete.
8. To check leave balance status.
A. From Leave Settings
1. Go to User > Manage User > Select User > Leave Settings (Gear Icon).
2. Go to Balance.
B. From Report.
1. Report > User Leave Balance.
2. Select User > Generate.
Note: If some of the screenshots or steps viewed here are different from the ones in the current system, this is due to our continuous effort to improve our system from time to time. Please notify us at email@example.com
, we will update it as soon as possible.