Do you want to export Users' Email from TimeTec TA and Import to another 3rd party program? This could be really helpful when TimeTec TA allows you to Export Users’ Email and customize your own data. Exporting a list of users’ Email is a common request. This is requested for a number of reasons such as migrating, auditing and reporting, importing to other programs and so on. In this article, we will share some tips to easily export Users’ Email to any format.
Process (Detail Schema Template Configuration)
1. Go to ATTENDANCE > Export Attendance > Detail Schema.
2. The Detail Schema module displays the following information:
- Data Field Module: are the available data field modules which contain the multiple data fields for the export information to be chosen from
- Position: Enables users to select the order of the data fields (column-by-column)
- Description: the name of each data field as the header.
- Size: The length and the maximum number of characters need to be carried to the export file for each data field.
For example, the order of the data to be Export is this:
1 - User ID (9 characters max)
2 - Name (30 characters max)
3 - Email (100 Characters max)
To export Users’ Email, please ensure that you have selected the User ID, Name and Email with the correct sequence as shown below. The other Modules are optional to be selected. Once it is done, click ‘Save’
3. You may click on the ‘Preview’ button to preview the template before you export the data. Below is an example of a preview template.
Process (Export Data)
1. Go to ATTENDANCE > Export Attendance > Export Attendance.
2. From the Export Attendance Module, Select the Date Range, and User ID(s), then click on the Export Detail.
*Note: For this case to Export Users’ Email, you are only required to select a single date. For Example, select 01/04/2020 - 01/04/2020 as shown below.
*Note: You can filter the User IDs at the Export Attendance module, by TimeTec User ID, Name, and Organization Structure. Additionally, you can also select to include the Suspended Users to appear in the User List.
3. As you clicked on the Export Detail, the system will generate the export file on your TimeTec TA account. There you can check the details of the exported file, and will provide you with the 4 available export formats to choose from. Click on the preferred Export format to download the file into your PC.
4. Below is an .XLS sample exported attendance detail data based on the configured data fields.
Note: If some of the screenshots or steps viewed here are different from the ones in the current system, this is due to our continuous effort to improve our system from time to time. Please notify us at email@example.com, we will update it as soon as possible.