How to Add Unit Owner (Import From Excel file)
This article will be guiding on the steps of importing the owner details directly from an Excel file into the i-Neighbour Web.
However, this import option is ONLY available for units/houses with the status "Unsold".
1. Click Neighbourhood > Manage Unit
2. Click on the view button to open up the selected building
3. Click on “Add owners to unit” . Then, click “Import”
4. Click “View/download sample here” to download the excel template - Only the unsold units will be available in the excel template.
5. This is a sample of an excel template
For Occupancy statuses, please refer to the imported image below:
6. Once it is completed, click Browse and select the excel file. Then, click Next.
7. The system will then present all imported data. Once all the details of the information has been confirmed, click “Next”.
8 . Here you may choose to send login credentials now or later (By default: Later).
If you have selected “Now”, the system will directly send out email after “Import” has been clicked. For “Later” , you may go to Neighbourhood > Manage Unit > Pending activation, to manage how you want to send out all login credentials. 9. Now, you have successfully added a new owner(s). The yellow box is an indication of pending for activation. Once it has been successfully activated, the colour will be then changed to white.Note: If some of the screenshots or steps viewed here are different from the ones in the current system, this is due to our continuous effort to improve our system from time to time. Please notify us at email@example.com, we will update it as soon as possible.
How to Add Unit Owner Individually in i-Neighbour
An admin can carry out the steps easily when they need to add in only 1 or 2 units. However, when it involves more than 10 units, we do recommend importing by using the Excel file. This will speed up the process rather than to add in individually. ...
How to Change Unit Owner
This article will be presenting the steps to change the unit owner after the house/unit is sold or changed to another name/party. The same steps can also be applied in the case that the Admin has added the owner details wrongly during the initial ...
Add Your Tenant Details in i-Neighbour (for Rental house/unit)
This article aims to teach users how to add tenants to their rental unit. Step 1 - Change your house status from “Owner” to “Rental” To change the house status, contact your management/committee directly. Upon successful changes, the status will be ...
How to add a unit number / remove a unit number for selected building/street in Manage Unit
This article aims to teach users how to add and remove units from a block or street. Example: In the screenshot below, Block A has eight units in level 1, but the admin wants to add one more unit (A-1-09) on this level. Process Refer to the ...
How to Hide Unit Owner Contact Number from I-Vizit Guard Tablet View
1. Tap "My Unit" 2. Tap the pencil icon to edit intercom numbers 3. Toggle "Enable for guard viewing" to hide the unit owner contact from guard tablet view. 4. Tap "Ok". 5. Tap "Save". Note: Guards will have to sync their tablets in order to update ...