This article aims to teach users how to add and remove units from a block or street.
In the screenshot below, Block A has eight units in level 1, but the admin wants to add one more unit (A-1-09) on this level.
Refer to the steps below to add this unit number:
1. Click Community > Manage unit
2. Click at Manage unit, then click view button
3. Click “Edit” to add/remove unit number
4. For example you want to add unit number A-1-09. Put a cursor on the 3 line icon at unit number A-1-08 (As you want to add a new number to the right side of this unit)
5. Select “Add Unit (Right)”
Now put the cursor on the 3-line icon at A-1-08
-If you click “Add Unit (Left)” , the new unit will be available on the left side
Result : A-1-07 > New unit > A-1-08
-If you click “Add Unit (Right)”, the new unit will be available at the right side
Result : A-1-07 > A-1-08 > New unit
-If you click “Remove” , it will remove unit number A-1-08
6. Add unit number, press submit.
7. The new unit number has been successfully added.
8. A new unit number is available in the list
Note: If some of the screenshots or steps viewed here are different from the ones in the current system, this is due to our continuous effort to improve our system from time to time. Please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will update it as soon as possible.